IndiWriter

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Estrangement

Sometimes the best relations in our lives come to an abrupt halt because of some really trivial things…some mistakes that we think can be neglected end up being the death sentence for a happy relationship. I’m sure many of us have at least one such instance in our lives…following is just a feeble attempt to word one such instance…

THE GIRL’S VERSION

I said, “I’m sorry

You said, “yea wateva…

I said, “it won’t happen again

You said, “ha! Like I believe that!”

I said, “please forgive me

You said, “I’ll need more time

I said, “but we are best friends

You said, “but not anymore

I said, “don’t make me cry

You said, “don’t care for crocodile tears

I said, “I expect you to give me a chance

You said, “I expect you to stop expecting

I said, “you are like my strength pillars

You said, “you are like really absurd!

I begged, “can you please forget it?

You said, “okay I forget you”.

1 comment:

  1. I've had this conversation, the exact one.
    not just saying,I mean it.. I know how that feels!

    ReplyDelete